12/23/2007

Season’s greetings


This week has been awesome! I figured since I have a little down time I might as well do some doodles, see family and friends, and catch up on some much needed sleep. But lurking in the back of my mind is the honest realization that I should be working on thesis. To tell the truth I am a little anxious to start, but there is only so much I can do between my parents make me run errands and seeing good friends, right? Well that’s what I keep telling myself...

This sketch reminds me of all the times I got an ugly sweater for Christmas. I hope I don't get one again this year.


Best wishes,

-DD


4 comments:

la muñeca said...

whoaaa i lahvlahv this~

Alex Senna said...

this is so cool.

Dominguez said...

Sup man, hope you had a good christmas, and your right theres always little time for art when theres family around and errandes to do for the parents.

Well keep in touch, I love this sketch and then transfer the back ground color into digital.Keep up the good work and don't forget about the thesis.


p.s. Hope you didn't get a ugly sweater this year, if so you have to pimp it at school for the ladies.

Best,

Oliver

Olumuyiwa Ajagbe said...

Nice bro. Dig the GreEn color scheme, Nay meAN!