12/12/2007

Sequential stuff





These are two sequential pieces that I did for George during this semester. The assignment required us to illustrate a short story in 3 parts using different mediums for each piece. I chose to illustrate the Ray Bradbury story, The Banshee. I highly recommend "Bradbury Stories". It is a large red book with one hundred wonderfully written short stories. These are the first two of 3. I plan on redoing the 3 piece once I get the chance. The first is pen, ink and watercolor and the second is gouache.

Oh and here is a water color I did.

Stay Frosty!

-DD

14 comments:

Olumuyiwa Ajagbe said...

Man! This are remarkable. period.

rolph vassor 305.720.7844 said...

aa dude! long time huh?! yo nice ink man. that watercolor on point too yo! didnt know u had it like that. good job

Illink said...

You killin it. I see you. Love the painting, the sequential stuff is hot. I was talkin to Olumuyiwa about goin with you guys when yall go out to draw when i get back to the MIA.

Ruki said...

Hi!
It's nice to see your new works!!

hugs!

DougDabbs said...

This is really great. He really has a lot of life. I can't wait to see what else you post.

Hanner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hanner said...

thank you!, i really like your stuff as well. especially the paintings. Im still learning how to use paints.

Plantmonster said...

Dustin...Nice work! Never read Bradbury before thnxs for the recommendation and the comments! Also is that "stay frosty" line from the movie ALIENS?!

B.W.ILLUSTRATIONS said...

Nice work!!Keep doing ur thing man!

Andy Espinoza said...

Hey thx for the comment. I do mostly oils. You got some cool stuff here. Keep it up.

Shawn Escott said...

Really nice paintings Dustin!

Blattwerk said...

Thanks for finding my blog ;)

Your pictures really got style and a remarkable flow. Keep on the good work dude :)

william wray said...

sweet! You got the goods!

Dustin dArnault said...

Thank you for all your kind comments. I really appreciate that you guys took the time out to swing by my blog.

-DD