1/05/2008

Happy New Year!









I decided to kick off the New Year with a fun little project. The good folks at http://mailmeart.com/ are putting together an exhibition featuring work submitted via mail service. The idea is for artists from every walk of life to draw, paint or do what they do best on an envelope or package. I figured I would put together a funk box, covered in stuff I enjoy, such as shoes, woman, and monsters. The box was done with whatever mediums I had lying around.
I hope everyone is having an enjoyable and relaxing winter break.

-DD

3 comments:

Sandra Lucia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra Lucia said...

This box is Sick! i love the colors you used and the characters are really great! Dude if I were delivering this box I would steal it and hang it on my wall. Take Care

Jason Claus said...

beautiful stuff! great colors!