10/26/2009

Marvel Monday!

 MarvelMondays_wolvie_04

African-Sketch_02_Dustind'arnault_web

Hey all, sorry about last Monday, my plate was pretty full for the week and I had no energy for a sketching. However it’s a fresh week and I managed to pump out these two warm up sketches. This Marvel Monday features everyone’s favorite Canadian superhero! Yeah that's right for those of you who don’t know Wolverine is Canadian…at least last time I checked. I also sketched this African guy some time this past weekend. Hope you all dig!

Got to get back to work…Bub!

-Dd

4 comments:

Jared Fiorino said...

Very nice! Love that African dude. great lighting and cool technique in the apparel.

Jordie Bellaire said...

I love you, marry me please.

Dustin d'Arnault said...

Hahaha OMG! YES! I will marry you Jordie Bellaire! =P

Lamar M said...

nice mang